Prof. Sugeng Istanto
FRANSISCUC SUGENG ISTANTO
Professor of Law
Place and date of birth: Blora, September 9, 1933
Sarjana in Law, University of Indonesia : 1960
Doctor in Law, Gadjah Mada University : 1990
1960 – 1964 : Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia, Jakarta
1964 – 1967 : Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Cendrawasih University, Jayapura
1964 – 1967 : Vice Rector for Student Affair, Cendrawasih University, Jayapura
1964 – 1967 : Vice Dean for Academic Affair, Faculty of Law Cendrawasih University, Jayapura
1967 – present : Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University
1981 – 1985 : Rector, Atma Jaya University, Yogyakarta
1986 – present : Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University
Major Interest: International Law
Professional Society Membership:
1. Association of Sarjana in Law of Indonesia
2. Slamet Riyadi Foundation, the organizer of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University
3. Center for Security and Peace Studies, Gadjah Mada University (adviser)
Reseach and Publications:
1. Liang Gie, The. F. Sugeng Istanto, 1968. The Development of Governmental Province of West Irian and The Possibilities of Its Otonomy Development of The Future, Vol I, II., Research Report., Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, GMU, Yogyakarta.
2. Istanto, F. Sugeng., 1986., Some Aspects of The Relationship Between Central and Regional Government in The Unitary State of Indonesia., Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, GMU, Yogyakarta.
3. Istanto, F. Sugeng., 1971., The Function of The Temporary People’s Advisory Assembly on Indonesian Constitution 1945., Karyaputra., Yogyakarta.
4. Istanto, F. Sugeng., 1992., The Protection of Civil Recidents on People’s Entire Resistence and The International Law., Dissertation., Andi Offset., Yogyakarta.
5. Istanto, F. Sugeng., 1992., The Form of “Civil Defence” on Indonesian Entire People Security Defence System., Inaguration Speech., GMU., Yogyakarta.
6. Istanto, F. Sugeng., 1994., International Law., Textbook., Atama Jaya Yogyakarta University